Are you struggling to shed those stubborn kilos around your belly? Have you tried rigorous workouts and still did not lose belly fat? Well, worry not, we are here with a list of some of the best super foods that you can easily incorporate in your weight loss diet and witness magical results within a short span of time:
- Peanut Butter: Peanut butter is a healthy breakfast option to add up in your healthy diet as it has around 8 grams of proteins and 4 grams of fiber which makes it a yummy yet healthy food option to satiate your hunger for a long time.
- Oatmeal: You can definitely consider adding Oatmeal to your weight loss diet as this meal is an amazing option for breakfast and a much healthier option than regular cereals. It has a good amount of protein and fiber that helps you feel full for a good number of hours and as a result, you tend too much on low-calorie food in your lunchtime.
- Chickpeas: It is an excellent option for you as it is loaded with plant-based protein, fiber and a lot of antioxidants to boost your immunity. You can have a healthy Chickpea salad with a lot of veggies or you can simply add them to your soups and salads.
- Whole grains: Natural weight loss foods like Whole grain- quinoa, wheat, barley, millet, and brown rice are amazing food choices if you are on a healthy diet and cannot resist eating a heavy meal. The healthy replacements to usual grains can really help you lose belly fat at a faster pace.
- Leafy vegetables: Leafy greens are packed with fiber and are very low in calories. You can add leafy greens to your healthy weight loss diet for increasing the quantity of food and at the same time keeping your calories in check. Greens like kale, spinach, cauliflower are some of the superfoods for weight loss. Additionally, they are stacked with antioxidants, vitamins, and calcium that aids in weight loss.
- Salmon: It is a perfectly healthy food choice for fish lovers. Salmon is loaded with high-quality proteins and essential nutrients for the healthy functioning of your body. Salmon additionally contains Vitamin D that helps in lowering the risk of chronic diseases. It is also beneficial in controlling stress and mood swings as you obtain a good amount of Vitamin B6 by eating this superfood.
- Seeds: Flaxseeds, Pumpkin seeds, Sunflower seeds, and chia seeds are yet another nutrition-rich Natural weight-loss foods that you ought to incorporate in your daily diet. They are highly loaded with plant-based proteins and immune-boosting zinc that can keep you full for a longer period. You can also order flax oil capsules from The Getmeds if you do not find the raw flaxseeds. You can always sprinkle these seeds in your regular meals or can simply roast them for a quick bite.
- Olive oil: You should replace your regular refined oil with extra virgin olive oil as it will help you slim down a good number of kilos. Also, Olive oil gives you a feeling of fullness for a much longer time.
- Eggs: Eggs are a powerhouse of natural proteins and essential nutrients as well. Having eggs for breakfast is one of the best food choices you can opt for. Studies have proved that having a protein-rich breakfast is a smart choice if you are aiming to lose weight faster as protein content in the eggs helps in regulating the appetite and hunger hormones in your body which in turn keeps you well satiated for a longer time period.
- Avocados: Avocados are an awesome addition to the list of natural weight loss foods. You should surely add this magical fruit to your regular diet for lowering your body weight and waist circumference. You can add this fruit in your salads and sandwiches for a creamy flavour. Avocados contain healthy fats that are heart-friendly and keep you full for long hours.
- Bananas: A great fruit to add to your diet as it contains essential potassium and magnesium minerals that help in decreasing bloating. You should add one banana to your everyday diet for healthy weight loss benefits. Adding a banana to your morning cereals can be a nutritive choice.
- Water veggies: Vegetables like Tomatoes, cucumber, and carrots are full of essential nutrients. The best part about these vegetables is they are majorly made of water which makes them a healthy option for satiating your off time hunger pangs.
- Lemon: Lemon is a wonderful natural detoxifier that can help your body get rid of wastes and useless substances. You can always add a dash of lemon to your drinks so that it keeps you hydrated for the day and at the same time is able to fight inflammation and bloating in your body.
- Tuna: Another healthy option for fish lovers is Tuna. It is stacked with essential omega 3 fatty acids as well as lean proteins that can help you fill your stomach with good nutrients and also curb cravings for unhealthy processed foods.
- Lentils and beans: Beans and lentils are stacked with plant-based proteins, fiber, and B-vitamins. Beans aids in the reduction of bloating in your body and help you build lean body mass. Also, they are low in calories and have the capacity to give you a feeling of fullness for a longer time period. You can consider adding kidney beans, black beans, and a variety of lentils in your daily weight loss diet.
To conclude, a combination of these weight loss foods along with a good exercise regimen will definitely aid in shedding kilos off your body. It is time to ditch unhealthy processed foods and opt for a healthy diet incorporating all the essential nutrients. Alternatively, you can go for specific nutrient capsules or tabs if you fail to find the raw version of a particular food item. GetMeds guarantees to provide authentic capsule alternatives to healthy foods for satisfying the need for Vitamins and minerals.